Antra AH6-260 Series welding helmet is featured with the smart chip controlled 4 sensor auto darkening lens, which is extremely fast responsive to electric arc from TIG, MIG, MMA or Plasma applications. This light weight welding helmet is so versatile that it can be used on grinding, cutting and welding applications. It is a perfect upgrade for goggles and fixed shade glass welding helmet at a fraction of cost.
– Fully automatic power ON/OFF.
– Knob to adjust sensitivity and delay setting
– UV/IR Protection: Permanent Shade DIN16
– Hard hat adapter (Sold separately)
– Battery indicator and testing
– Power off delay 10 minutes, the filter keeps alive for 10 minutes in dark environment before it goes to sleep.
– Viewing Area: 98mm x 44mm / 3.86″ x1.73″
– Cartridge Size: 110mm x 90mm x 9mm / 4.33″ x 3.54″ x 0.35″
– Optical Class: 1/2/1/2
– Reaction Time: 0.00004(1/25,000) Seconds
– Dark to Light: 0.1-1 Seconds
– Light State: Shade DIN 4
– Dark State: Shade DIN 5-9/9-13
– DC TIG Amperage Rating: >2 Amps
– Battery Type: Solar Cell + 2X CR2032 installed (Replaceable)
– Helmet Material: High Impact Polyamide Nylon
– Operating Temperature: -10°C- 55°C (14°F-131°F)
– Storage Temperature: -10°C- 55°C (14°F-131°F)
– Meet Standards: ANSI Z87.1 / EN379 CE / CSA Z94.3
*Spare parts list:
– Exterior lens covers: Amazon ASIN# B00CIOKN6C
– Inner lens covers: Amazon ASIN# B00CIXN50O
– Head Gear: Amazon ASIN# B01M365MTP (New Version) ASIN# B00IAGN35K (Old version)
– Hard hat adapter: ASIN# B00MW9P7LY (For APX-XXXX-9929 only, old version of head gear)
– Cheater Lens: Amazon ASIN# B017IDJKMK (Diopter various)
*Note: Head gear may require simple assembly.